Recent Why SERVPRO Before & After Photos

Sewage Back Up In Lexington Business

A Lexington business opened its doors on a Monday morning to a huge mess. When the office staff came into the office that morning they discovered a sewage back... READ MORE

Leaky Hot Water Header Causes Black Mold in Lexington Basement

This Lexington homeowner came home to a surprise after a two week vacation. Their hot water heater leaked filling the basement and basement closet with Stachyb... READ MORE

Thomasville Business Knows Green Means Clean When It Comes To Their Carpets

This Thomasville business had an issue with their carpets. Due to high traffic and constant use they were less than ideal to present to their customers. Our t... READ MORE

Ceiling Collapses in Lexington Residence

A Lexington homeowner came home from work to find their living room ceiling had collapsed leaving insulation and debris all over their home. After we inspected... READ MORE

Thomasville Homeowner Experiences Fire Damage

No one plans on a fire damaging their home but knowing who to call is an important step to get your life back to normal. That's when this family's home was dam... READ MORE

Water Damage in Lexington Hotel

This flooded hallway was the result of a broken handle in a hot water supply line. The resulting break caused the entire property to shut down. The property man... READ MORE