Recent Before & After Photos

Sewage Back Up In Lexington Business


A Lexington business opened its doors to a huge mess. When the office staff came into the office on Monday morning they discovered a sewage back up had affecte... READ MORE



Leaky Hot Water Header Causes Black Mold in Lexington Basement


This Lexington homeowner came home to a surprise after a two week vacation. Their hot water heater leaked filling the basement and basement closet with Stachyb... READ MORE



Thomasville Business Knows Green Means Clean When It Comes To Their Carpets


This Thomasville business had an issue with their carpets. Due to high traffic and constant use they were less than ideal to present to their customers. Our t... READ MORE



Ceiling Collapses in Lexington Residence


A Lexington homeowner came home from work to find their living room ceiling had collapsed leaving insulation and debris all over their home. After we inspected... READ MORE



Thomasville Homeowner Experiences Fire Damage


No one plans on a fire damaging their home but knowing who to call is an important step to get your life back to normal. That's when this family's home was dam... READ MORE



Water Damage in Lexington Hotel


This flooded hallway was the result of a broken handle in a hot water supply line. The resulting break caused the entire property to shut down. The property man... READ MORE



Mold in Thomasville Crawlspace


This moldy Thomasville crawlspace was the result of a slow water leak in this Thomasville home. When the leak was discovered the homeowners call the experts of... READ MORE



Storm Damages Utility Room in Winston-Salem


This Winston-Salem utility room was damaged due to a spring storm causing the homeowner to loose shingles and the result of that was water damage to the roof. ... READ MORE



Fire Damages Welcome, NC Restaurant


This fire was the result of lights left on a display after the restaurant closed. While structurally the building had very little damage you can see the severe... READ MORE



Winter Storm Causes Kitchen Pipes to Burst in Lexington, NC


During a two week burst of snow and below freezing temperatures we had many calls due to frozen pipes. The damage to this kitchen was caused by frozen pipes be... READ MORE