Top Reasons Your Commercial Property Could Have Water Damage
Whether you own a multi-story building in the heart of Lexington or a small one-man shop in Thomasville, water damage can cause severe issues with your property as well as your business continuity. The best way to counteract these concerns is to address any problems you have as soon as possible to handle most of the potential issues you could face if the issue is ignored.
- Damaged Sprinkler System. Many commercial properties require a sprinkler system, but damage ad malfunctions could cause massive flooding in your property like anything else age.
- Roof/Window Leaks. Roofs and Windows are designed to protect the occupants and their possessions from the elements. But external elements can wear these items and cause water leaks from rain and snow.
- HVAC Systems. While your HVAC was designed to keep you or your renters comfortable, a poorly maintained system can cause water and mold damage.
- Damage Appliances or Pipes. Many commercial properties have water heaters, washing machines, and faucets. An undetected water lea could release a massive amount of water before the leak is detected.
- Storm Damage. Regardless of where your commercial property is located, Mother Nature can cause terrible damage. From tornadoes and hurricanes to something simple as heavy rains, Mother Nature can easily cause tens of thousands of dollars in structural damage.
While proper maintenance can help and stave off most of these issues, having a trusted partner who is an expert in water damage mitigation is critical to your business. At SERVPRO of Lexington / Thomasville our IICRC certified-trained technicians are on call 24/7 to assist if the worst should occur to your commercial property.
Give us a call at (336) 224-2565 to learn more about how we can make your water damage “Like it never even happened.”