If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (336) 224-2565

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Commercial Fire Damage

This manufacturing plant fire was the result of an electrical short. Notice the extent of the smoke and soot damage. We were on site 20 minutes after the call ... READ MORE

Water Damage in a Lexington Porch

The flat roof over this Lexington home porch leaked and allowed rainwater to saturate the ceiling tiles and the supporting framing. Our SERVPRO team first place... READ MORE

Flooded Basement in Lexington, NC

This Lexington water loss was the result of a broken water pipe. The homeowner came home to a partially collapsed ceiling as you can see on the before photo. T... READ MORE

Roof Damage in Clemmons, NC

The homeowner came home from work and found out that the ceiling in their living room had collapsed in their Clemmons home after a storm event leaving debris ev... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire, Lexington, NC

This kitchen fire was the result of food catching on fire on the stove after a renter fell alsleep. In addition to the fire in the kitchen, smoke and soot cover... READ MORE

Commercial Water Damage in Lexington, NC

On a Thursday morning a local manufacturing facility came to work to discover water flowing into their 100,000sq. ft. warehouse. A broken water line from a wat... READ MORE

Mold Damage is Not Welcome(d)

This vacant home in Welcome suffered extensive mold growth in several rooms of the structure. Our Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians immediately isolated... READ MORE

Mold in Lexington, NC Basement

This moldy basement in Lexington, NC was discovered after the homeowner noticed a small water leak. Once the homeowner fixed the leak we came in dried the area,... READ MORE

Rain, Rain Go Away in Lexington!

This is a flooded showroom in Lexington, NC. The property was getting a new roof when a massive rain storm moved causing the business' ceiling to collapse. It ... READ MORE

Mold in Thomasville Business

This moldy ceiling is the result of a slow leak in a water pipe behind a drop ceiling. After removing the ceiling tile extensive mold was found growing on the ... READ MORE

Mold in Clemmons, NC Crawlspace

The homeowner discovered mold in their crawlspace after they discovered a water leak. Notice the extent of the mold damage. The homeowner was concerned about ... READ MORE

Water Damage in Thomasville Hotel

When a clogged toilet on the third floor goes unnoticed it can cause major damage quickly. This loss affected three suites on three different floors. While all ... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Thomasville Home

An electric fire in this Thomasville home caused a massive about of fire and smoke damage in this home. As you can see from the before photo the fire originate... READ MORE

Clogged Grease Trap Causes Damage in Lexington, NC Restaurant

SERVPRO of Lexington / Thomasville quickly responded to a local restaurant when the employees came in and discovered their grease trapped clogged and caused 3-4... READ MORE

Smoke Damage in Thomasville, NC Home

SERVPRO of Lexington / Thomasville quickly responded to a house fire emergency in Thomasville. The home suffered significant fire, smoke and water damage and ne... READ MORE

Storm Damage in Denton, NC

Few things grab our attention like a mid-summer thunderstorm. Steamy temperatures and turbulent atmospheric conditions often conspire to produce amazing visual ... READ MORE

Water Damage in Thomasville, NC Home

This flooded home in Thomasville was the result of a broken refrigerator water supply line. The homeowner was completely unaware until the hardwoods in his livi... READ MORE

Broken Water Pipe in Clemmons, NC

The damage on the ceiling of this finished basement was the result of a broken water pipe. Our crew was able to come in and dry everything within a few days. ... READ MORE

Commercial Water Damage in Salisbury, NC

This extended stay room was damaged due to a faulty water pipe that affected the room below. As you can see it affected the whole lower room. Our customer was... READ MORE

Broken Sprinkler Pipe Floods Lexington Warehouse

During a prolong cold front that left the region in below freezing temperatures for weeks we received a call from the Mayor of Lexington about a broken sprinkle... READ MORE

Microburst Causes Damage to Lexington Business

A microburst is a localized column of sinking air within a thunderstorm which hit this Lexington shopping center causing severe damage to the roof and flooded t... READ MORE

Water Damage in Lexington Home

This flooded home in Lexington was the result of a broken hot water supply line in the second floor bathroom. The loss occurred just after the occupants left f... READ MORE

Smoke Damaged Home in Thomasville

This smoke damaged home was the result of a small fire one one room of the property. Unfortunately the entire house was damaged due to smoke and soot. The be... READ MORE

Mold Damage in Thomasville Business

A furniture showroom encountered mold on a 100 linear ft long wall six weeks before furniture market as seen in the before picture. This company needs 4 weeks t... READ MORE

Flooded Bathroom in Salisbury Hotel, NC

This flooded bathroom was the result of a broken supply line. This affected the entire three room suite of this hotel. As you can see in the before photos mol... READ MORE

Mold in Arcadia, NC Basement

This basement is the result of a slow leak and warm weather. The homeowner didn't go down to his basement for a few weeks and this was the result. As you can ... READ MORE

Winter Storm Causes Kitchen Pipes to Burst in Lexington, NC

During a two week burst of snow and below freezing temperatures we had many calls due to frozen pipes. The damage to this kitchen was caused by frozen pipes be... READ MORE

Fire Damages Welcome, NC Restaurant

This fire was the result of lights left on a display after the restaurant closed. While structurally the building had very little damage you can see the severe... READ MORE

Storm Damages Utility Room in Winston-Salem

This Winston-Salem utility room was damaged due to a spring storm causing the homeowner to loose shingles and the result of that was water damage to the roof. ... READ MORE

Mold in Thomasville Crawlspace

This moldy Thomasville crawlspace was the result of a slow water leak in this Thomasville home. When the leak was discovered the homeowners call the experts of... READ MORE

Water Damage in Lexington Hotel

This flooded hallway was the result of a broken handle in a hot water supply line. The resulting break caused the entire property to shut down. The property man... READ MORE

Thomasville Homeowner Experiences Fire Damage

No one plans on a fire damaging their home but knowing who to call is an important step to get your life back to normal. That's when this family's home was dam... READ MORE

Ceiling Collapses in Lexington Residence

A Lexington homeowner came home from work to find their living room ceiling had collapsed leaving insulation and debris all over their home. After we inspected... READ MORE

Thomasville Business Knows Green Means Clean When It Comes To Their Carpets

This Thomasville business had an issue with their carpets. Due to high traffic and constant use they were less than ideal to present to their customers. Our t... READ MORE